Capacities From 8.5 to 813 HP 285 to 27,215 MBTU/HR. 15 PSI Steam 30 PSI Water (60 PSI Water Optional)
- Efficient 3-Pass Design
- Flexibility - Gas, Oil, Heavy Oil, and Combination Gas/Oil
- ASME Code Constructed & Stamped for 15 PSI Steam/30 Water
- Registered with the National Board of Boiler Inspectors
- Competitively Priced, Easily Maintained, Designed for Efficiency
- Large Furnace Volume for Ultimate Combustion Efficiency
- Unified Refractory Base Floor
- Steel Skids and Lifting Eyes
- Low Heat Release
- Factory Insulated - 2" Mineral Wool
- 22QA Zinc Coated
- Baked on Powder Coat Finish
- Easy Access to Fireside Surfaces
- Ample Waterside Cleanout Openings
- Fully Automatic Operation
- UL Listed, Forced Draft Burners
- Wet Back Construction
- UL Listed Controls & Trim
- Factory Test Fired
- Flame Observation Ports Front & Rear
All units are factory packaged with operating controls, relief valves, burner and fuel train. Installation is made simple in that only service connections are needed to place in operation. Flexible burner systems are available for firing natural gas, LP gas, No.2 oil, heavy oil, or combinations. High density 2" mineral wool insulation assures lower radiant heat loss. In addition to meeting the requirements of UL, burner systems are optionally available to meet the requirements of FM, IRI, MILITARY and others.
Steam pressure gauge with syphon and test cock; combination low water cut-off and pump control (or feeder); auxiliary low water cut-off with manual reset; water column gauge glass set with tricocks and drain valve; ASME safety relief valve(s); operating and high limit pressure control.
Combination pressure and temperature gauge; low water cut-off control with manual reset; ASME relief valve(s); operating and high limit temperature controls.