HVAC Solution Pro allows you to drag-and-drop super-intelligent objects to design air systems including both air handlers and rooftops. It provides you with tools to build both hydronic and steam systems. The software includes all the necessary piping and ductwork components to model most systems with unparalleled flexibility. Top this off with the capability to select equipment, export calculation reports, equipment schedules, schematics in dxf format, an electrical coordination matrix and a bill of materials, HVAC Solution has become the design standard of the HVAC industry.
HVAC Solution's newest version 7.0.6 is available
HVAC Solution's newest version 7.0.6 is available.We have a simple wish at HVAC Solution software: to change the world. HVAC Solution software is a dynamic interactive systems building software for HVAC systems design. The only software of its kind; built by engineers for engineers. It works the way you think.
Imagine connecting a boiler to a coil in a few easy steps; you have just sized all your pipes and pumps and performed literally hundreds of calculations in seconds. Connect to that system an air handler and a VAV box and you have an extremely versatile and powerful design tool. HVAC Solution software takes you from the end of your building loads to the end of your HVAC design project by selecting and scheduling your equipment.
HVAC Solution - Professional allows you to drag-and-drop super-intelligent objects to design air systems including both air handlers and rooftops. It also provides you with tools to build hydronic, steam and control systems. The software includes all the necessary piping and ductwork components to model most systems with unparalleled flexibility. Top this off with the capability to select equipment from one of our many equipment manufacturers that meet your design capacities. Create equipment and control schedules, bill of materials, schematic in dxf format, an electrical coordination matrix and more.
Revit Connection adds the ability to use our new Autodesk Revit Add-in to import your schedules and schematics into Revit. Your data can also be placed into the Revit elements and we will automatically create equipment schedules using Revit.
See it for yourself, download a free trial of this award winning software today!
HVAC Solution Version 6.3.2 includes the following
- Expanded LoadMatch® Wizard to also create reverse return and direct return systems
- Added hydraulic separator as an option to a primary-secondary circuit configuration of the wizard
- Allow the controller and control panel to be configurable
- Added new iWorx controllers: HPU3, BZU3, HPL1, FCU4
- Added generic iWorX controller (Universal, Universal with stat)
- Select Taco LoadMatch thermostats
- Added selection of Taco differential pressure sensors
- Added selection of Taco air sensors
- Added selection of Taco fluid temperature sensors
- Changed LCI connections
- Added Internet and Taco GCI to Controls Communication Interface
- Enable wiring to work the same as piping
- Added ability to connect control wiring to more than one connect point
- Added an option to change the type points on controlled devices to be device relative
- Added new control points: hydronic boiler, cooling tower, damper, fluid-to-air heat pump and LMB
- Added several variations of remote relays
- Added an analog-to-digital signal converter
- Add air vents
- Added selection of select Taco Variable Speed Drives
- Added air type to airflow control valves
HVAC Solution Version 6.2 included the following features
- Added condensate neutralizers for use with condensing boilers.
- Added condensate neutralizers to wizards with boilers.
- When inserting or editing a boiler, check for need to insert a condensate neutralizer.
- Added Axiom selection for condensate neutralizer and glycol feed system and download related documents.
- Added new hydronic pipe materials: Stainless steel 304/316 in various schedules and Viega products (ViegaPEX Barrier, FostaPEX, Stainless Steel 304/ 316).
- Added coupling to the fitting list.
- Added Aquatherm fittings.
- Added equivalent length to pipe and duct fitting calculations.
- Added option to export DXF schedules as separate files.
- Added a “Cycle Annotations View” button to the toolbar.
HVAC Solution Version 6.1 included a new Revit Import of Equipment Schedules Feature along with the following
- Included the new Taco FI/CI2510C models and updated the FI/CI2509 to the FI/CI2509C
- Allowed pipe temperature to be input even if the season appears to not be used
- Changed flow calculations, allowing for different delta T’s in cross mains and not having the order of connection affect the calculations
- When outputting the DXF of a schedule file, put each page in a different file
- Force registration for all versions except Taco's versions
- Added new Taco controllers (CHB1, CHB2, GHP1, HPM1)
- Added higher steam pressure data
- Changed the LoadMatch and TacoLoad wizards to allow each load to be a different type and allow each loop to have different leaving temperatures
- Created a subloop wizard, based on the LoadMatch subloops
- Added airflow portion to active chilled beams, fan coils, fluid-to-air heat pumps, dual-duct terminal units, fan-powered terminal units, and single-duct terminal units
HVAC Solution Version 6.0 included the following features
- Added selection of Spirax Sarco steam relief valves.
- Added selection of Spirax Sarco steam control valves.
- Added control valves to the steam generation wizard.
- Added selection of Spirax Sarco hydronic flowmeters.
- Added selection of ClimateMaster fluid-to-air heat pumps.
- Added selection of ClimateMaster fluid-to-fluid heat pumps.
- Added active chilled beams.
- Added selection of Dadanco active chilled beams, including download related documents.
- Added active chilled beams to the Taco LoadMatch and Taco Load Import wizards.
- Added conversion of imposed loads to active chilled beams.
- Added selection of Titus single duct, dual duct, and fan powered terminal units, including download related documents.
- Added larger pipe sizes for Aquatherm's Climatherm pipe.
- Added space option to calculate supply airflow based on an air change rate.
Visit www.hvacsolution.com for more details and to download a trial version.